1.12.06

.004 So this is love?

Everything was going great, we made it on time to school, wake-and-bake, everything. I took a shower, I'm feelin' good. We go through school, blahblahblah, and then I get to disect a heart with Eric 'cos he was absent the day we did that lab in anatomy. I love disections. I guess that's disgusting, but whatever. Then we went on a galavant to Hooter's for wing night. We spent $60 on Mom's Hooter's card. We told her we'd pay her back, but she told us it was on her, which was really cool.

------

When we were at Hooter's, Matt & I were outside & I told him he has beautiful eyes [and he doooes!] & I said 'I love your eyes' & he said 'I love you' & I go '... no you don't.' & he goes 'no, I don't.' So I asked later & he says maybe he does. Interesting, because just earlier I was telling Alex that I think I'm falling for him. So we dropped everybody off & Skitz, Matt, & I went to the cemetary by my house. Oh my god, the night was gorgeous. Absolutely wonderful. Warm, just a hint of wind, that crisp fall air that I love so much. & we're laying down on the grass by some headstones, watching the moon, just relaxing... and he said he loves me. My heart melted & in that instand, I knew ... just knew. & I think the dead knew, too, because there was a spark of energy only the two of us could feel. & right now, I'm so ... relaxed. Peaceful. Calm. I feel like everything's as it should be, as it was meant to be. Perfect. I hesitate to say that because I don't want anything to break, but that's it ... perfect.


Needless to say, I'm happier than I have been in awhile. Earlier, Trick said something about being the world to someone ... I've found my world.

No comments: