15.11.06

.002 Box full of sharp objects

I've discovered that I really like The Used. Maybe it's just 'cos of my mood, but whatever.

Nothing good happened today. School as usual. I slept for two and a half hours last night. Naturally, I was exhausted so I just sorta came home & crashed. Which means I'm not tired now, of course. Mom said I should stop taking a nap. Yeah, yeah, but that's easier said than done. Basically, it's all stress. I'm so fucking stressed out. I can't even tell you why. Lately, all I want to do is cut. I keep myself from it, because I'm trying to get better, but it's really hard. It's like, I know I'll be able to sleep if I just ...... but that's regression, and regression is bad.


------


I'm going to see Disturbed on Saturday. I'm really excited. I've never seen them, so this is a big deal to me. It's great, too, 'cos I'll have something to look forward to. Although, to be honest, there's been so much other shit on my mind that I haven't thought about the concert at all until yesterday when Eric told me he'd paid for our tickets. It still hasn't hit me. I need to get outta this mood so that I can actually ENJOY my show.


------


I'm supposed to get my hair done tomorrow, but I'm not sure. I quit my job because my boss went ape-shit over my piercings. I hated that guy. I needed something closer to home, anyways. I asked Mom if I need to cancel my appointment. She still hasn't answered. Thanks. I need to get my car fixed before Saturday....


------


So my walrus exboyfriend started harassing me again. I should've seen that coming. He just can't get enough of me. :.smirk: He constantly lies, etc. etc. & I don't want that in my life. I just don't. So I told him to fuck off & hung up on him. So he texts me calling me a moron? Lucky for me, Trick was there & talked me out of calling him back. Or answering at all, for that matter Because I would have gotten myself so fucking pissed.


------

Meanwhile ... I honestly feel like something's wrong. And I can't figure out what. I just feel like shit, like nothing matters. I'm invsible. I am silence. & let me tell you, it totally sucks. Maybe a bowl would be helpful....

No comments: